Porcupine Creek - We have several 160 Acre State Alaska mining claims located along 2 ½ miles of Porcupine Creek which are approximately 4 miles from the paved Tok Cutoff Highway and situated along a good trail, a Right-of-Way, for easy access. The RS2477 right of way goes right through some of the claims.
· Mining camp for sale on Alfred Creek near Sheep Mountain 123 miles from Anchorage. Over 2,400 acres in sixty State of Alaska mining claims. Mining camp is 12 miles off Glenn Highway (mile 123) and has road drivable by truck or 4 wheeler in the summer and snow machine in the winter. There is also a 2000 foot airstrip at camp.
Mining Claims for sale. California Claims. Arizona Claims. Lode Claims. Nevada Placer Claims. Mining Claim Details. Mining Equipment. ... Subscribe to our mailing list and receive updates on mining news, mining laws, claim specials, new claims, and special events. Updates are usually sent out every Friday - sometimes there could be more.
I have over two thousand acres of mining claims in Alaska 60 miles south of Tok, Alaska along Porcupine Creek and only 5 miles off the main highway. Access is by a good right of way trail. For sale at less than 40k per 160 acre claim - $400,000.00 for 12-160 acre claims -- …
We have proven claims on East Fork, Six Mile, and throughout the Resurrection and Palmer Creek drainage's. Our experienced and expert mining team is available for consultation and ready to help you take full advantage of your mining operation. ... Lease. Leasing give you flexibility. You are able to mine the claim without being tied down for ...
Mining Claims Information - This new site maps both State & Federal claims.Great! Mining Claims For Sale in Alaska - Free mining claim listing service.: Introduction to Mining Claims - An excellent basic lesson in claim staking.: Mining Claims on Federal Land - General information.: Mining Claims and Sites on Federal Lands - Detailed information on Federal mining claims.
· Mining Claims For Sale in Alaska – AMDS – ATV's, boats, …. This page is a free service by AMDS – Alaska Mining & Diving Supply intended to help people find mining claims for sale or lease in Alaska.Listing … Gold Claims – We … »More detailed
· Mining Claims For Sale in Alaska. This page is a free service intended to help people find mining claims for sale or lease in Alaska.Listing claims here is free, but the listings will expire after … »More detailed
Note also, when anyone abandons state of Alaska mining claims for failure to pay annual rent, you cannot reclaim the claim(s) for a period of one year. This rule was put in place for those that are facing an increase in annual rent that would "reset the clock". - Geowizard
· 3. NOTE – QCDs and amendments MUST FIRST be recorded with the state recorder's office before filing with the BLM unless your state does not require QCDs to be recorded. How To Pay Your Fees Claimants (except those in Alaska) may pay their annual maintenance fee online through the Mining Claim Maintenance Fee Payment Portal.. This site is available 24 hours a day.
BLM Alaska Mining and Minerals. Placer mining, long a mainstay of Alaska's gold mining industry, still operates today. In addition to gold, silver, zinc, and lead other minerals are also actively mined. BLM Alaska manages more than 5,000 Federal mining claims and 120 active mines and Mining Operation Plans on public lands.
MINING CLAIMS. A mining claim is a parcel of land for which the claimant has asserted a right of possession and the right to develop and extract a discovered, valuable, mineral deposit. This right does not include exclusive surface rights (see Public Law 84-167).
· THIS METHOD CAN BE USED IN ANY STATE THAT HAS MINES, EVEN THOUGHT I SAY ALASKA. 1 very effective way to get on a private claim. If you like what you see please like,sub and comment :) Good luck ...
This mining operation has a contiguous block of 350 mining claims covering 6,000 acres near the Indian River in Yukon Territory. The deal includes thr … Richest Ground in Yukon. Richest ground in Yukon from one of the largest mining companies in the region. 70 placer gold claims for sale. Qualified buyers only. The Scribner Creek Dawson City
GOLD MINING CLAIMS (59.92 acres) FOR SALE: $700,000 with $100,000 of equipment sold separately. A few miles south of Lake Almanor, CA. Feather River runs thru the middle of the property. Owner will consider 2-yr MINING LEASE or TRADE for property in Washington, Oregon or So. Calif.
Alaska Mining Properties For Sale, Lease or Joint Venture. Alaska mining claims listing and directory of mining properties for sale, trade, lease or joint venture. … Our readers have been asking for Alaska gold claims like these! … Placer mine comes with one house and a …
This follows Alaska, being the sole state in the Union to have their own mining claim regulations that seem to be administered by the whim of the bureaucrats of an agency that changes their mind whenever a Recording District is no longer open to file claims, and their time-sensitive Assessment Affidavits and recording sent by certified mail are ...
Placer mining, long a mainstay of Alaska's gold mining industry, still operates today. In addition to gold, silver, zinc, and lead other minerals are also actively mined. BLM Alaska manages more than 5,000 Federal mining claims and 120 active mines and Mining Operation Plans on public lands.
State of Alaska Gold Mining Claims available for lease, sale, or, negotiable agreement for the coming mining season with option to buy at terms we both agreed to accept. If you are interested in buying a claim we will allow small scale testing for a limited time before a purchase decision is made.
Labor shall be performed or improvements made annually on or for the benefit or development of each mining claim, leasehold location, and mining lease on state land except that, where adjacent claims, leasehold locations, or mining leases are held in common, the expenditure may be made on any one claim, leasehold location, or mining lease.
juniorminers has been selling mining claims and mining properties worldwide since 2007. Miners and prospectors from around the world list their mining and mineral properties and mining equipment for the best exposure and the most sales.
Northern California gold mining claims for sale, lease or rent. We personally research all of our claims and guarentee the mining claims are gold bearing, free of leins or conflicts, are properly recorded with the County and BLM and are properly marked. Support; Wegomining.com pays all transfer fees. Yearly maintenance filing instructions.
· Mining Claims. Watch this before you ever buy a mining claim. ... Mining Claim for sale - Watch before you buy - maybe a scam - don't be an EBAY sucker! au4gold. ... Small scale gold mining…
Nome Offshore Minerals Lease Sale, September 28, 2011 – Alaska … (Nome, AK) – On September 28 the Alaska Department of Natural Resources ( ADNR) held a …Interest in offshore mining for gold at Nome has increased dramatically in recent … Unlike uplands, miners cannot stake mining claims offshore. »More detailed
Since 2004 - Documented Mining Claims for Sale - Lode Mining Claims - Placer Mining Claims - Patented Mining Claims - Technical Mining Reports-Mining Consultation ... Ready to sell your mining property. Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc. can help! Learn More. General Services Land verification, claim staking, claim filing, we do it all. Learn More ...
Also once you have right in the middle of the battlefield for can come with strained joints limiting flexibility as country and all around. Astorwas also has a tendency are evacuated from the …
· I see a lot of claims for offer and a lot of exaggerated claims on gold with no formal assay. One good way to tell a bad claim for sell is if no commercial mining has been done - well if its not commercially feasible question that. If the claim owner wont let you sample before a lease …
Located in Alaska, USA. Actively mined in 2014. The mine is on 400 acres of patented mining claims which has road access and a 4,000 foot airstrip adjacent to the property. Sacramento Creek Gold Mine. Turnkey placer mining operation for sale located near the town of Fairplay, Colorado.
We plan to be a major player and force in the Yukon gold market and utilize this position to create worthwhile opportunities for us and our present and future partners. We are fully dedicated to conduct business responsibly, safely and live up to the highest of standards in the Yukon gold mining industry.
The primary difference between a mining claim and a leasehold location is that a mining claim gives an owner an immediate property right to mine a mineral deposit whereas a leasehold location must be converted into an upland mining lease before mining operations can begin.