· Mainslandscapesupply.com, for example, sells its crushed concrete from $22.95 to $24.95. Hafners.com, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, charges anywhere from $7 per ton for number two recycled concrete to as much as $10 for number 67 recycled concrete. LadyLeesHome.com created a nice blog post, showing off her new driveway using crushed concrete ...
Using the crushed concrete and asphalt it recycles, PK Crushing produces concrete aggregate for new roads, parking lots, driveways, patios and more. PK Crushing can perform on-site milling and crushing services. We also accept concrete and asphalt from other contractors at our dumpsite in Akron for recycling into stone base material.
CMA is locatedin Mckinney Texas. We sell crushed concrete/flexbase/roadbase and asphalt as well as allow anyone to dump concrete and asphalt for free.
The Pros and Cons of Sealing a Concrete Driveway | ProMatcher
· I have used recycled crushed concrete with great results on small driveways with great results.Sure,there's some ''foreign material'',such as an occasional piece of rebar or a blacktop piece but big deal,it will all be fine.By me the aggregate is limestone,so when it goes through a few wet/dry cycles,it starts looking like well-- concrete.
RECYCLING, DEMOLITION AND ASPHALT Southern Crushed Concrete (SCC) is a Texas-owned company established in 1991. With the use of practical and inexpensive methods, SCC is able to produce recycled concrete and asphalt for a variety of construction projects throughout Southeast Texas.
Pros Cheap (hopefully it's recycled) Permeable (better drainage) Cons Tricky to plow snow off of Depending upon its coarseness, can be difficult to locate yard furniture on.
Crushed Concrete Driveway. You have a driveway that requires upgrading or modification using a high-quality paving material, and you are short on budget, think crushed concrete. As much as people perceive recycled products to be of lower quality, crushed concrete driveway disapproves this notion, and it all speaks for its self.
· Crushed concrete can be used to fill in gulleys and wash out areas but not for a driveway. Crushed concrete can and will have sharp edges. This could destroy the tires on your truck. You need a good base of #2 crushed limestone and no it is not free.
Home / Blog / Should You Use Recycled Asphalt? Should You Use Recycled Asphalt? January 11th, 2018 ... These concrete mixes are usually about 5 percent asphalt, mixed with 95 percent gravel, sand, or stone to create a durable material for paving. ... Recycled asphalt is typically crushed up, screened for impurities, and then re-processed. ...
· Gravel is a common surface material for driveways throughout the United States. The crushed stone used in many applications can be easy to maintain and available in a various array of colors. Installation of a gravel driveway should be conducted by an experienced grade operator to minimize ongoing maintenance.
· A friend told us that crushed concrete (which is about the same price) is better because it packs harder. Would crushed concrete be a good or better choice for a driveway surface given that it is the same price as gravel? We're also putting in a retaining wall and will use the leftover gravel or crushed concrete to fill in behind the wall.
We recycle re-usable materials for projects big and small that range from crushed concrete or asphalt for driveways and parking lots to sand or fill dirt for other projects you may have. We have been in business for over 20 years and offer 3 locations for all your needs.
Crushed concrete is recycled and comes in graded and screened sizes for use as a Hard Fill or Drainage material. It packs well to give a firm base and can be used as an alternative to standard base materials. When graded and screened to fine, crushed concrete works well as leveling under footpaths or concrete driveways.
Home » Driveway and Parking Area » Crushed Concrete #57. Crushed Concrete #57 #57 Concrete, also known as recycled crushed concrete, is an eco-friendly material that is not only economical in price, but can also be used in a variety of landscaping projects.
Recycled crushed concrete may be subjected to various natural or mechanical forces that produce small particles (dust) which may contain respirable crystalline silica (particles less than 10 micrometers in aerodynamic diameter).
We have diverted from dumping sites, recycled and marketed over 4 million tons of rubble. Conreco is a full-service concrete and asphalt rubble recycler. Our operation enables us to crush, screen, stockpile, and sell, recycled concrete or asphalt rubble to the general public and contractor market.
At Ernst, we see Recycled Concrete as an ideal product to be used as an alternative for regular gravel and is environmentally friendly. #2 Recycled Crushed is used as a sub base material for commercial and residential slabs and driveways, or as a backfill material.
Concrete, while not made of oil cannot be recycled back into concrete. It can be crushed and used as a rock base below new concrete or asphalt in a parking lot, driveway, or roadway or used as a fill material. Concrete Lasts Longer than Asphalt. This is tricky. The length of how long Concrete or Asphalt lasts truly depends on how it is built ...
We currently have the following aggregate recycled products: FDOT Certified road base, non-FDOT road base, riprap made to requested specifications, #57 crushed concrete, and concrete fines. We also carry crushed asphalt, asphalt millings and asphalt screenings. Concrete Recycling – Transcor can be contracted to come out to your site to remove various types of concrete …
While recycled asphalt is our premiere driveway material, Recycle Your Driveway also offers a multitude of other driveway materials such as recycled concrete and recycled limestone. We pride ourselves on quality work completed on time and at a reasonable and fair price.
About #57 Rock Crushed Concrete #57 Rock Crushed Concrete. #57 sized crushed concrete recycled material. Similar products #57 Limestone Gravel Drainage. 1" Driveway Gravel White Beige. 1" Driveway Gravel Gray. 1" Drainage Gravel Gray #57 Limestone Gravel Drainage (P2) #57 Limestone Gravel
· The Crushed Concrete Rock however, is able to be produced in most cases right in the middle of town which can provide the material less expensively for construction or residential project uses. Select Sand & Gravel is a supplier of Crushed Limestone Rock and Crushed Concrete Rock for the construction or project uses stated above.
Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Recycled Materials in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of 2" Minus Road base (RCA): 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t
· Every driveway needs maintenance no matter what material you use but you are right, the crushed concrete packs much better than gravel. I don't care too much for the look of the gravel, crushed concrete looks great in my opinion, but yes, there is a bit of dust in the summer if there isn't rain for a long period of time.
The larger crushed stone will need to cover the entire floor of your excavated driveway space to a depth of 3″-4″. Be sure to compact the layer before moving on to a second layer of slightly smaller crushed materials. Step 8: Pour RCA. You're finally ready to pour the recycled concrete aggregate atop your new recycled concrete driveway.
As a result, sand and gravel sub-bases are weak compared to a crushed concrete layer. Crushed Concrete. Concrete consists of cement paste and aggregates, such as crushed stone, gravel or sand. Crushed concrete, a Type 1 unbound material, provides granules that are varied in diameter from the crushing process.
Crushed recycled concrete graded and screened to a nominal size of 40mm all in with fines, this is our most popular size and can be used in a variety of jobs from under floor slabs and driveways to car parks and hardstand areas.
Sub-surface reinforcement paver for grassed areas. $22.50 per square metre Perfect for grass driveways, off street parking on grass areas. Can also be used under gravel. Create a completely recycled driveway using these pavers which are made from recylced Austrlian plastic waste and recycled crushed concrete gravel.
Crushed Concrete: A fantastic driveway stone, hardens and compacts over time. Easy to install and long lasting. The product is run through magnets to remove most of the non-cement pieces from the recycling process. A few pieces of metal can sometimes be found